2012 Christmas_New Year 2013 Church Programme for Catholic Churches in the Middle East are available now. Please click the link (church's name) to download a copy.
Parishioners are highly requested to be patient, calm and be at peace to one another at all times during the special mass service. Additional info are posted per Parish Church and everyone is requested to abide the rules to have a peaceful service during this event.
St. Joseph's Cathedral Abu Dhabi
You are requested to park your cars near lady’s park just across the road to avoid traffic conjunction in front of the Church gate.
Take note of the additional Christmas mass timing on Christmas Eve due to the ongoing church construction inside the church compound to accommodate the volume of parishioners / attendees. Everyone is encourage to make use of the Christmas Eve' mass schedule available at your convenience.
St. Mary's Catholic Church Dubai
St. Mary's Catholic Church Al Ain
St. Francis of Assisi of Catholic Church, Jebel Ali, Dubai
St. Michael's Catholic Church, Sharjah
Request all parishioners to abide by the Sharjah Municipality notification regarding using the services of illegal car washers. Kindly cooperate with the authorities by not allowing your cars to be washed around the Church premises.
Sacred Heart Church, Manama, Bahrain
Catholic Church of Our Lady of The Rosary, Qatar
St. Daniel Comboni Parish - Jleeb Al Shuyoukh
St. Thérèse Parish - Salmiya
Holy Family Cathedral Parish - Kuwait City
Our Lady of Arabia Parish - Ahmadi
Kuwait Churches Requests (Jleeb Al Shuyoukh / Salmiya / Ahmadi / Kuwait City):
- Request parents with infants to occupy only Room # 1 during the Mass
- Parishioners who bring their vehicles to Church are kindly requested to abide by Kuwait's traffic rules whilst parking so as to not inconvenience others. "Do unto others, as you would have them do to you" should henceforth be our motto whilst parking
- Please do not make use of the building parking place to park your car. This place is allotted ONLY for the people who live in the building. If you come for Mass by car, kindly park your car on the other side of the road and walk to the hall
Dear Parishioners, we would like to request you to· Cooperate with the instructions of church’ volunteers/ushers
· Switch of your mobile as you enter into the Church and Parish Compound
· Keep the Church, hall and surroundings clean & tidy
· After the mass give way for other faithful to take part in the Holy Mass Those coming by cars please leave immediately after the mass and allow others to park
It has been remarked that the prayerful atmosphere in the Church is not been kept up. During Mass, children run around, people find talking, mobiles are on, the response is very slow and not audible etc. The Temple of God is made many times a noisy place especially during this special service. Please be aware of the Presence of the Eucharistic Lord and do not forget that people are praying. So, kindly keep up the decorum of the Church and allow others to participate the Holy Mass without disturbances.
Wishing everyone a Blessed, Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year 2013!
~ Samahang Pinoy Kawanggawa